Sunday 17 October 2010

Shiny new blog says 'hello'

Right. So. Post Number One.

I did have another blog, it was much fleshier and tastier, full of succulent art, but THEN -alas- Blogger went and changed the log in bits and pieces so that you need to have a gmail account (which I didn't), and I found myself locked out of MY OWN DARN BLOG. Tragic.

So, instead of emailing blogger and going through that whole rigmorale 'oh, hey, I can't get into my blog and I managed to screw up the password trying to break in, is there a spare key under the flowerpot' etc, I just got a new blog. With a more professional name. The other one was 'tambourine-dream', nice and poetic, but not what anyone picking up my business cards with 'LUCY MCGRATH' stamped all over them is going to intuitively search for.

I will gradually replenish the stuff from the old blog (if it's any good), here's a little something to start off. I will also talk less in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment